Picture from Bandai Namco Leisure Europe
The Satan in Me has quite a few achievements that you may acquire. Some would require further replays, so that you most likely wish to create backup saves or prepared your self for the lengthy haul. Right here’s our The Satan in Me information that will help you unlock all achievements and trophies within the recreation.
Notice: For extra info, take a look at our The Satan in Me guides and options hub. Likewise, please be reminded that this information incorporates spoilers.
The Satan in Me achievements and trophies information
Marketing campaign run and endings achievements
- Till Dying Do Us Half 2 – Jeff and Marie watched one another die.
- Throughout the prologue, have Marie select the bathtub cleaning soap. Then, whereas taking a shower, examine the noise. Move all of the QTEs right here and Marie will crawl to the window. She’ll bleed to dying, whereas Jeff watches as he slowly succumbs to poison fuel.
- Homicide Citadel – Full the prologue.
- Hope You Loved Your Keep – Full the single-player story.
- Completely happy Ending – Full the marketing campaign with all important characters alive.
- Happier Ending – The canine survived.
- Sad Ending – Nobody survived.
- The Cycle Continues – As Mark, comply with Du’Met’s plan.
Secrets and techniques, collectibles, and premonitions achievements
- Photogenic and Digicam Shy – Acquire all white-framed photos; acquire all black-framed photos.
- These are enumerated in our Premonitions information. There’s additionally a thirteenth Premonition which supplies a glimpse on the subsequent recreation within the collection, although it’s not required for both achievement in The Satan in Me.
- Collector – Discovered all 50 secrets and techniques.
- Investigator – Discovered the silver-framed secrets and techniques.
- I Like Cash – Amass 200 Obols.
- You don’t want to search out all of the cash in a single run.
- You’ll be able to replay chapters to acquire the identical cash again and again. In our Obol farming information, we define two strategies that may prevent lots of time.
- Man of Many Pursuits – Acquire all 5 of Du’Met’s Enterprise Playing cards.
Dying scenes and trap-related achievements
- Ignited – Select to save lots of Erin within the Suffocation Room.
- This happens in the course of the Breathless chapter. As famous in our Suffocation Room information, that is the one method to maintain Erin alive. Kate received’t die since Mark will rescue her.
- Phoenix – Charlie should survive the furnace lure.
- Within the Ignition chapter, select to carry the grate twice as Charlie. Don’t drive open the door or he’ll burn to dying.
- Shattering Expectations and Extinguished – Kate and Jamie escaped the Glass Lure; Jamie sacrificed herself within the Glass Lure.
- This happens in the course of the Director’s Suite chapter. All of the steps and outcomes are mentioned in our Glass Lure information. Do take observe that whoever has the screwdriver will survive if the glass is pushed towards their route.
- Responsible – The group should not belief Charlie, resulting in his demise.
- There are a number of necessities, finally culminating in a fateful alternative in the course of the Lighthouse chapter. You’ll be able to learn all of the steps in our Responsible achievement information.
- Sparks – Have Jamie and Erin kiss.
- Throughout the Company chapter, decide the next responses as Jamie: playful -> acquainted -> involved -> flirtatious.
- When prompted, select to maneuver in for the kiss.
- Toasty – Charlie should maintain his cool in the course of the dinner.
- Throughout the Dinner chapter, select the next responses as Charlie: reassuring -> playful -> authoritative.
- Lend Me a Hand? – Charlie’s hand should get crushed.
- There’s a wall lure within the aptly-titled Wall chapter. When it’s Charlie’s flip for a QTE, ensure you fail it.
- Can You Pet the Canine? – Pet Connie the canine.
- That is mentioned in our save the canine information. Do take observe that Charlie has to die earlier within the recreation for those who’re taking part in the Theatrical Lower solo.
- Hark! – Have Mark get the lighthouse to work once more.
- Within the Lighthouse chapter, go to the highest of the constructing. Shimmy throughout the hole, pull the lever, and press the button to make the beam work once more. That is nearly assured because it’ll result in the finale anyway.
- Award Worthy – Kate fell for Du’Met’s impersonation.
- You should make particular selections all through the marketing campaign to succeed in this level, basically killing off all different characters apart from Kate and Mark.
- Within the Lighthouse chapter, Kate has to test on Mark’s physique. She’ll understand that it’s simply Du’Met taking part in possum.
- This results in the Ultimatum alternate finale.
- Rekindled – Have Kate and Mark rekindle their romance.
- Throughout the Ultimatum alternate finale, you possibly can reject Du’Met’s proposal. Kate will then admit that she nonetheless loves Mark. Sadly, this doesn’t unlock this achievement in The Satan in Me.
- I did, nevertheless, select nearly all of the optimistic/flirtatious responses every time Mark and Kate have a scene collectively, and each of them survived my playthrough after the Lake finale. Nonetheless, this didn’t unlock the achievement.
- The one detrimental modifier was when Mark steered that Kate would possibly end up like Charlie. That’s the one issue I can consider as to why I haven’t gotten the achievement but, although maybe there’s one other tidbit that I’m lacking.
- 0451 and Surprising – Reset the fusebox as Jamie; repair all of the fuseboxes.
- Helpful – Acquire all stock objects/instruments.
- Say Cheese – Take a photograph of all crew members/important characters.
- Crime Scene Photographer – Discover all of Mark’s picture alternatives.
- When utilizing Mark’s digicam instrument, the reticle will change to inexperienced for those who’re viewing an fascinating object (i.e., mannequins, bloody corpses, and so forth). Mark may also remark or mutter to himself.
The Darkish Footage Anthology: The Satan in Me is out there through Steam.