Raven Software program has stated that it’s investigating a problem with Name of Responsibility: Warzone 2 Battle Move whereby gamers encounter the “Max Tokens” error when trying to spend their tokens. A repair has not been discovered on the time of this writing however the subject apparently plagues all platforms. Raven Software program has launched an inventory of recognized points which have been reported since Warzone 2.0 went dwell yesterday, so ensure to take a look at the Identified Points checklist under in case you’re having bother following the day-one patch.
Name of Responsibility: Warzone 2 Battle Move and different recognized points – full checklist (November 17, 2022)
- [All Platforms] Battle Tokens Error: A difficulty is being investigated that’s inflicting gamers to come across the “Max Tokens” error when trying to spend tokens within the Battle Move.
- [All Platforms] Social Menu: Some gamers are unable to entry the Social Menu.
- [All Platforms] Operator Executions: A difficulty is being investigated that stops gamers from equipping the default Operator Executions.
- [All Platforms] Play Once more Disabled: The Play Once more button after a match has been disabled whereas we examine a problem.
Battle Royale points:
- [All Platforms] Inconsistent AAR: We’re investigating a problem that’s stopping the After Motion Report from persistently showing for Gamers. This doesn’t influence XP positive aspects.
- [All Platforms] Lacking Squad Widget: We’re conscious of a problem inflicting squad members to not seem on the Squad Widget on the underside left of the in-game interface.
- [All Platforms] Skipping Downed Section: Some Gamers are Eradicated in conditions the place they need to have been Downed.