NEOWIZ and Cosmic Gatto have confirmed a launch date for Aka on Nintendo Swap, information that was shared on this week’s Indie World showcase.
You’ll play as Aka, a retired purple panda soldier who’s in search of inside peace, on this “healthful fully-featured journey that’s as stunning as it’s insightful.” He’s challenged to hunt out Ghosts to assist deliver them closure, whereas additionally serving to Aka to choose a small island and construct his new dwelling.
The developer has outlined the sport’s key options as under:
- Gardening: The participant is invited to develop crops, from flowers to greens. The farming system is impressed by permaculture, the place associations (backyard design) and wild animals play a task.
- Development: It’s potential to craft shelter, instruments, garments, or numerous props. It may well assist clear up quests or simply be for an ornamental function. You’ll need to collect supplies, discover objects or win them whereas doing quests.
- Leisure: Stress-free in scorching springs with monkeys, watching clouds whereas listening to the ocean waves, or taking a nap on a large Capybara… These actions are enjoyable however not ineffective as a result of it will increase your “happiness.”
- Narrative quests: Aka isn’t a linear sport. You possibly can select when and the way you resolve to assist the NPC (if you happen to select to assist them). Nevertheless, solely then will you be capable of discover each nook, find out about your previous, and possibly… discover inside peace.
- Mini-games: Just a few mini-games might be out there; make the sled, marble maze… their quantity is but to be outlined.
Aka will launch digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Swap worldwide on fifteenth December 2022.