A brand new story trailer has revealed the Dragon Age Absolution launch date on Netflix. That includes cameos of Cassandra and Leliana from previous Dragon Age video games, the animated collection will air on December 9, 2022. All six, 30-minute episodes will drop on the similar time, so you’ll be able to binge by means of all of it in a single night.
Revealed again in June, Dragon Age Absolution is created by each BioWare and Korean studio Crimson Canine Tradition Home, which was answerable for The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf additionally on Netflix.
Dragon Age Absolution voice solid contains Ashly Burch and Matthew Mercer
The principal voice solid for Dragon Age Absolution was additionally introduced by Netflix:
- Kimberly Brooks as Miriam, protagonist and elven mercenary
- Matthew Mercer as Fairbanks, a freedom fighter
- Ashly Burch as Qwydion, a Qunari mage
- Sumalee Montano as Hira, an idealistic mage who’s a pal of Miriam
- Josh Keaton as Rezaren, a person who needs to a greater future for Tevinter “regardless of the associated fee”
- Zehra Fazal as Tassia, an ethical lady who can’t ignore Tevinter any longer
- Phil LaMaar as Roland, a captivating man with “unmatched grit”
- Keston John as Lacklon, a dwarven fighter and “full glory hound”
As revealed within the new story trailer for the collection, Absolution follows the story of a number of unlikely heroes who want to steal an artifact known as the Circulum Infinitus that’s powered by blood magic. On condition that this artifact is being saved within the notoriously corrupt metropolis of Tevinter, that’s not good in any respect.
Additionally, with Cassandra and Leliana showing within the trailer, it looks as if Absolution will happen after Inquisition however earlier than Dragon Age Dreadwolf.