With Warzone 2.0 as a consequence of launch subsequent week, Infinity Ward and Activision have lastly confirmed precisely what is going to occur to Name of Obligation: Warzone, which can relaunch with a brand new Caldera identify after going offline for a number of days. The downtime is in order that Raven Software program can focus all of their assets on the profitable launch of Warzone 2.0.
When will Name of Obligation: Warzone go offline?
The Warzone servers will go down at roughly 8 AM PT on November 16. This is similar time that Name of Obligation: Vanguard Season 5 will finish. A few hours later, Warzone 2.0 will launch however the unique battle royale expertise will stay offline for some time. Warzone will relaunch as Name of Obligation: Warzone Caldera at roughly 10 AM PT on November 28, which means the sport can be offline for 12 days.
After the relaunch, Warzone Caldera can be a very separate expertise to Warzone 2.0. Gamers can be confronted with a “customary battle royale playlist” and there can be a couple of adjustments:
- Rebirth Island and Fortune’s Maintain can be faraway from the sport
- Warzone Caldera is not going to have an in-game retailer
- Gamers will nonetheless be capable to entry their participant development, cross-progression for XP and Weapon XP, inventories, Battle Cross content material, weapons, Retailer Bundles, and different purchases from Trendy Warfare, Warzone, Black Ops Chilly Conflict, and Vanguard. These can’t be utilized in Warzone 2.0.
- Gamers won’t be able to entry content material from Trendy Warfare II or Warzone 2.0.
- There can be 2XP and 2WXP Tokens however these can’t be transferred to Warzone 2.0.
Those that wish to transfer on to Warzone 2.0 as an alternative can be “gifted a couple of gadgets to make use of”, though these weren’t specified.
Leave a Reply