Dotemu and Tribute Video games’ implausible Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge has been up to date to model 1.0.4, bringing with it a handful of small tweaks and bug fixes to assist tighten up the brawler much more.
Shared on Steam by the builders (thanks, Nintendo Every little thing), many of those adjustments are for the PC model of the sport, although others are for all console variations.
Like a scrumptious pizza, we simply preserve coming again for extra, and this newest replace permits for Celebration Codes, the place you’ll be able to create rooms for matchmaking with mates, to be shared on-line.
Listed here are the complete patch notes for model 1.0.4:
Model 1.0.4, seventh November 2022
Celebration Codes (ONLINE):
– Now you can share Celebration Codes (5 letters solely) for simpler matchmaking with mates who can now bounce in through Be part of Celebration Code. These are displayed on the backside of the host’s occasion panel.
– The issue is now displayed for every foyer when in search of on-line video games
– Remapped the kick button to stop misclick within the host’s occasion panel
– Mounted displaying Xbox glyphs when enjoying with a PS5 controller and the Steam Enter function disabled.
– Mounted lengthy respawn delay after falling in holes in single-player mode
– Mounted uncommon points with enemies turning into invincible when a participant quits the sport
– Mounted client-side Chrome Dome someday invincible when it should not be
– Mounted Krang’s torso not receiving any harm from shoppers, solely the host
– Mounted shoppers typically not unlocking a cameo that the host discovered
– Mounted infinite on-line sign-in when Epic Launcher is not put in
– Mounted keyboard customized key binding solely bearing in mind the primary native participant
We’re nonetheless enjoying Shredder’s Revenge months after it launched — it truly is that darn good — however we’re particularly glad to see matchmaking made that a lot simpler with mates on-line.
Are you continue to having fun with TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge? Shout “cowabunga” within the feedback if you’re!